Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Spring is coming...



Hello Friends, Spring is coming are you ready? Super bowl is over.. days are getting longer.. I am starting to plan my summer vacations... This is the time of year when I get antsy! It isn't quite spring, not really winter..and makes me dream of summer time of the year! Valentines Day is Monday... got any plans? We are going out on Saturday night to an undisclosed location. Since David gets off pretty late on weekdays we decided to go out Saturday night instead.. and I will make him a Valentines dinner on Monday night at his house when he gets off work! Gosh.. I don't really have to much to say, except I got to looking at other peoples blogs this afternoon and realized mine is sorely lacking. Ihave nothing clever or cool to say.. not much going on.. no good pics... Just ME! So thats all yah get!
Have a fabulous Valentines Day.. give your Honey extra smooches.. and eat some chocolate!
Until next time!

0 comments: